HSC October Exam Timetable 2014 Maharashtra State Board MCVC:
The Maharashtra state XIIth Class Higher Secondary Certificate Vocational MCVC examinations are to be conducted from 26th September 2014 to 14th October 2014.
Students from various Schools examination board will be appearing for the 12th Class Higher Secondary Certificate Vocational MCVC examinations 2014 at the allotted exam centers.
Here we had listed the 12th class Higher Secondary Certificate Vocational MCVC examinations 2014 subject wise time table date sheets of the Maharashtra state.
Maharashtra HSC Timetable Sept-Oct 2014:
- 26-09-2014 – 1st Half – Marathi, Gujarati, Kannada, Sindhi, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali
- 26-09-2014 – 2nd Half – Urdu, French, Pali
- 27-09-2014 – 1st Half – Hindi
- 27-09-2014 – 2nd Half – Russian, Japanese, Sanskrit, Arabic
- 29-09-2014 – 1st Half – English
- 29-09-2014 – 2nd Half – History of Arts & Appreciation
- 30-09-2014 – General Foundation Course Paper 1
- 1-10-2014 – 1st Half – General Foundation Course Paper 2
- 1-10-2014 – 2nd Half – German, Ardhamagadhi, Persian, Avesta – Pahalavi
- 4-10-2014 – Economics
- 7-10-2014 – Book Keeping & Accountancy
- 8-10-2014 – 1st Half – Digital & Linear Electronics, Materials and Workshop Practice, Engineering & Building Drawing, Auto & Diesel Cycle, Operation & Maintenance of Machine Tools, Electric Motor Winding, Computer Network, Hardware & Internet, Vegetable Culture, Cash Crops, Seed Production Technology Paper III, Poultry Diseases and their control, Milk Products I, Live Stock & Pasture Management, Post-Harvest Equipments & Machinery, Financial Accountancy
- 8-10-2014 – 2nd Half – Marketing & Sales Management, Store Keeping, Life Insurance Part II, Banking Accounting, Modern Office Management, Aquaculture, Processing Fresh Fish, Freezing, Clinical Pathology and Hematology, Blood Bank, Radiographic, Photographic and Dark Room Techniques, Common Ocular Diseases, Special Investigation & Operation Theatre Procedure, Child Development Preschool Years, Advanced Cookery, Advanced Bakery Technology, Transport
- 9-10-2014 – 1st Half – Sociology
- 10-10-2014 – 1st Half – Modern Communication Systems, Domestic Appliances, Construction Technology, Auto Transmission System, Operation & Maintenance of Machine Tools, Repair & Maintenance of Electic Motors, Data Bases System, Application Software, Floriculture & Ornamental Gardening, Nursery Management and Applied Agriculture, Packing & Storage, Seed Procession Testing & Storage, Poultry Products Technology, Milk Products II, Horticulture & Argo-Forestry Systems, Cost Accounting
- 10-10-2014 – 2nd Half – Market Research & Business Laws, Store Control, General Insurance Part II, Loan Operations & Other Services of a Bank, Personnel Management & Secretarial Work, Nursery & Rearing Pond Management, Quality Control, Histotechnology, General Radiography & Ostelogy, Refractive Errors Orthoptics and Maintenance of Equipments, Organisation & Management of Early Childhood Education, Catering Management, Advanced Confectionery Technology, Marketing of Tourism
- 13-10-2014 – 1st Half – Vehicle Maint. & Garage Management, Engineering Science, Motors & Pumps, Computer Application, Programming, Post Harvest Technology & Preservation, Farm Management & Afro-Forestry, Argo-Processing Centre, Seed Industry Management, Marketing Economics & Extension, Poultry Extension, Marketing & Economics, Dairy Co-operatives & Management, Socio Economic Aspects & Problem Areas, Auditing
- 13-10-2014 – 2nd Half – Advance Office Accounting, Fisheries Management & Processing, Marketing & Book Keeping, Laboratory Management & Ethics, General Pathology & Special Radiological Procedures, Special Lens Grinding Dispensing of Spectacles & Community Ophthalmology, Nutrition & Health, Food Costing & Financial Accounting, Management of Travel Agency
- 14-10-2014 – Psychology