Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan will begin conducting Kerala Nursery Education course of 1st and 2nd second year examination starting 12th March to 26th March, 2018. The kerala time table 2018 has been uploaded on the official website of the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan. The written exam for every paper will be held for one hundred marks and each exam is of 150 minutes duration. The students are allotted fifteen minutes “cool off” time before and after the exam.
Below listed are the date wise, subject wise timetable 2018
- March 12, 2018 – Paper VI Child Activities and Methods
- March 13, 2018 – Paper V Child Development and Curriculum
- March 15, 2018 – Paper IV Child Development and Psychology (paper II)
- March 19, 2018 – Paper III Child Development and Health
- March 22, 2018 – Paper II Child Development and Psychology
- March 26, 2018 – Paper I Philosophical and Sociological foundations of early childhood Education
The second year candidates who have not passed their 1 st year exam can take the re-exam. The students who have not qualified either first or second year exams can write as private candidates in the forthcoming March examinations. Those who want to make application for supplementary exam or as private applicants will have to apply in an individual format which is provided in the official notice.
Only those applicants who had taken the first yr examination for the academic year 2017 2018 can take the second year exam alike regular candidates in the year 2018. The Regular wards must complete the application form as given by the Pareeksha Bhavan and have it attested by the Principal or the Head of the institution. The attested form including the receipt of the application fee given in the treasury must be forwarded to the Education Director of the respective department.
To qualify in this examination, a pupil should obtain lowest of ‘C’ grade.